Sunday, October 12, 2008
You rock and thank you! (:
Anyway after seeing how Yufen's skin has improved tremendously due to her vigorous skincare regime (hers is REALLY crazy and expensive I assure you) I've decided to at least apply Vichy every night! Bought it with Jasmine but was not discipline enough to use it consistently but I'm going to start NOW! And maybe I will put sunblock lotion before I go out soon! I SO want that-Pearline-glow and err hopefully by being slightly more hardworking I can achieve it!
Oo, and I can't wait for M A L A Y S I A with my favorite girls even though it's in Dec! And I can't eat too much cause' it's Willie's sis's wedding the day after and I might most probably be wearing this scary body hugging dress so I must control!! HAA, I'm crazy, shall worry about that later!
And CONGRATULATIONS to my dear Winnie! I'm so glad you guys got in the competition so I've a team to support during DANZWAR! Rocks! And (I know Williestongs you're going to judge me and whine about how we can't buy a flat cause' of my spending) IM GOING FOR PROJECT ELEMENT! Only 1 day and it costs freaking $190 but it's like JP and I'm Mrs JP (ya, I know he's gay) so I've to go! And I really like Mariel Martin too and it's like a chance of the lifetime and if I miss this chance I'll regret and AHHHH.. So I'm going! ROCKS!
Ok sleep early and pia tomorrow since I did nothing much the whole of yesterday and today ):